Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FOTD - natural look!

I have been going "bare faced" a lot lately. I'm not someone who needs to have makeup on every day but I do love makeup, so it feels great to do my face up a little bit! The goal here was a natural look even if it takes a lot of products to achieve! I think we all know that ;)

It features Etude House BB cream (not full coverage foundation), cheek and lip tint by ModelCo on both cheeks and lips, Urban Decay Naked Basics on the eyes (very very light look) and the Julep kajal eye glider (brown side) for my eyebrows. The most obvious makeup is the eyeliner, which is Milani liquid eye liner in purple. It looks almost black, but it's got some purple glitter and from close it's not as natural-looking as the rest of the face not only because of the purple glitter but also the wet shiny look, as this is a pencil with the look of a liquid liner. Not the best choice for the theme of my face but I'm still quite happy with it and I know it won't budge.

I timed myself for the fun of it because I normally do my makeup piece by piece as I get the kids ready, get myself dressed, etc. and I was alone this morning. It took 16 minutes. It's more than I thought! lol



3 comments:

  1. You look lovely Candice and your hair is so long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and your skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete