Thursday, March 20, 2014

Julep April window is OPEN

Click HERE to see the box selection for this month with swatches.


This month features 2 blushes, 2 bronzers and brushes, along with some vivid polish colours. This collection is right up my alley so if I actually wore nail polish often, I'd probably do the full upgrade!

I'm either going to be very reasonable and use my Jules for the Modern Beauty box (blush and bronzer) or the Bombshell box because I love Kayla, the purple polish so much:


OR, be a little less reasonable and have some add-ones. I'm actually interested in the bronzer so I feel like getting Modern Beauty with Kayla as an add-on... And I love brushes too much and have honestly not found "the" bronzer brush so I feel like adding that one, or even both brushes... With the free basic box, I could be looking at 35$US (maybe 40$CAN) for the blush, bronzer, 2 brushes and Kayla polish. Doesn't feel like a bad deal, but free would be better. I've got 3 more days to reconsider!

What do y ou think of this month's box? Anyone upgrading, adding on, etc? Or skipping perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the colors are so pretty!! I'm jealous, I want beauty goodies sent to me monthly! Not an option here but wow, it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete