Friday, July 26, 2013

IT Cosmetics on The Shopping Channel tomorrow 24h

I just saw on a blog that tomorrow IT Cosmetics will be "Today's Showstopper" tomorrow, Saturday July 27th on The Shopping Channel with this set here also sold on QVC:



It can be found on QVC right now here for 66$+ shipping and handling, though they don't ship to Canada at all:
http://www.qvc.com/It-Cosmetics-Your-Most-Beautiful-You-6pc.-Anti-Aging-Collection-Beauty.product.A235134.html?sc=A235134-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-A235134&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/34/a235134.001?$uslarge$

I'm not really familiar with these events so I don't know how much of a savings this will be and I have no idea about Canadian shipping costs, etc. but it does seem like a great set. I definitely want to get my hands on this if the deal is right!!! I don't actually have a concealer except the Yaby sample from Ipsy, and no highlighter I actually like, and no brow pencil. I have a makeup brush kit but I'm not sure they include ones for these uses. I'm realizing that my brush kit is lacking lately. Only the lip product technically falls outside of my low-buy rules but it comes with! lol

Anyone have any extra info about this and are you interested in getting it? Any experience with IT Cosmetics?


No comments:

Post a Comment