Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My 1 year Blogiversary!



Today is my 1-year blogging anniversary for this blog. Wow, to think of how things have changed in 1 year! Who could have imagined that I would end up owning such a variety of makeup and skincare products?  I didn't even know what "contouring" or "blending" meant back then! I had no idea I'd end up thinking that 30 nail polishes was a SMALL collection!

Yep, things have changed! :) What an interesting year of discovery for me when it comes to makeup, nail polish and skincare. I didn't wear *any* makeup at all 1 year ago and only had some basics in my stash (see here for that) for special occaisions and now I have enough makeup to last me a couple years (see here for my January stash)! I now wear *some* makeup pretty much everyday and I'm starting to have basic skills to create basic looks for eyeshadow, bronzer, blush. I didn't know it could be so much fun to have a bunch of different colours for lipstick, blush and eyeshadow. I didn't know there were differences in finish or texture etc.


I hope you guys know how happy I am to have been part of the community I started discovering 1 year ago. This is seriously such a friendly and supportive group of people, it's great to know you guys through your comments and your own personal blogs and on Facebook for a good bunch of you. :)

THANKS for being YOU

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary my dear! A lot has happened in the last for you personally as well and I have really enjoyed getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!
    It's funny I mentionned getting 2 polishes from Julep to my co-workers and they were like, "You own as much nail polish as a pharmacy! You really needed these?" (in a laughing way) and 1 year ago, I would've agreed, but today... My 25 or so polish collection feels so tiny!

    ReplyDelete