Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pastel Nails

I did my nails tonight for the first time in many weeks. I got my Boho Glam Julep box in the mail today with my add-on, so I wanted to try them out and I did :)

I used Joy and Leila (purpley pink and yellow) from the Boho Glam March box, Shenae (my mint green add-on), Simone (lilac) from my first ever Julep box and Dendrie (gray).

I LOVE Leila (yellow) and Shenae (mint green) so much, they're just gorgeous! And Joy is great for dots I find. I'm really pleased with how this turned out except for whatever I was trying to do on my pinky with Joy which didn't work at all, lol

Feels like Easter eggs on my nails, what an adorable and yummy time of year!






8 comments:

  1. pastels YAY! guess it`s that time of the year again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Makes me want Cadbury mini eggs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I feel in a better mood just having these colours on my nails, such fun, I'm loving pastels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute.Love em.Hope you r doing good and life is great.Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nail look great. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete