Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 2013 IPSY Bag


Sorry, I don't have my own picture, this is straight from ipsy.com
I got the cream coloured nail polish, not red.

I always get Topbox and IPSY a day apart and for the 3rd month it happened again! I'm not getting around to posting until much later though, SORRY

I LOVE this month's IPSY. They have not disappointed since I signed up. They know how to switch it up and keep things interesting. They know how to make the whole bag feel "right"... and they know how to avoid drama by not having too many variations in their boxes making some people feel like they got a bad box.


I got:

  • Pacifica body lotion (75ml, full travel size)
    • OMG this cream is amazing. I made my co-workers try it and we are each buying a kit of it with the body wash and perfume from well.ca (with Pacifica, it ships with UPS and since it's a heavy order, they'll charge extra for brokerage and I don't want to pay)
  • BigSexyHair hairspray
    • Passed this onto my mom... I don't use hairspray.
  • Nailtini polish in Frappe
    • Looks almost the same as the pale pink nude colour by Zoya in Glossybox so for me it feels like a dupe. But it's so nice, not streaky at all, a my-nails-but-better type of colour.
  • Concealer brush
    • Always welcome, I hardly have any brushes. 
  • Jose Maran argan oil (5ml)
    • Everyone seems to think this is 15ml, which is a full sized mini, but it's 5ml. A little goes a long way with this product and I am really loving it. I use 3-4 drops on my face as a moisturizer and about the same for my hair and I love the feeling of this. So far this is a product I plan on repurchasing when I'm done with it. I've been using it for over a week and it's mostly full! A little goes a very very long way.

3 comments:

  1. michelle phan is doing it right! you're tenting me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved mine too! That body butter is to die for!

    ReplyDelete