As I wrote in my previous post (see HERE), I LOVED this month's IPSY (myglam) bag! The contents were amazing and I love that the bag has a bit of everything makeup-wise, it's enough to make a complete look! I didn't even put on makeup with the intention to use the IPSY bag contents at all, it just happened naturally :)
Here it is:
Eyes closed (I don't know how to close my eyes without having the "stitched wrong"look):
- Skinfood BB cream
- Mai Couture blush with some Lippy girl blush (I was using the Mai Couture sheet from a past Glymm bag and it was like the 5th time I used the same sheet so I needed some extra... and yeah, the blush didn't come out quite right in this look for that reason. 1 sheet does NOT equal 5 uses LOL)
- *Mai Couture highlighter sheet (FROM IPSY)
- *Mirabella primer (FROM IPSY)
- My really cool Back to Basics palette by Quo (a golden colour for the eyelid, darker one for the sides, whiteish one for the inner corner. Had I known I was going IPSY, I would have used the NYX shadow - it's very similar to the golden colour I used from the palette!)
- *Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero (FROM IPSY) OMG I love this eye pencil! I had never used quality eye pencil so I believed markers were the way to go but I was wrong. This is awesome and I don't think I can go back to markers and I definitely would not use cheap-ass eye pencils ever! Application is so easy and smooth and much more "natural" looking than marker.
- Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara
- *Be a... Bombshell red lipgloss (FROM IPSY) I put on a light layer of this to not be too made up.
There you go!
Do you guys enjoy the very descriptive makeup list like this or would you prefer I list the products in a very simple list style and add any comments in a paragraph underneath? Is it clear enough like this? Thanks for any feedback!!