First, December TOPBOX
The box itself was cute and I'll use it to gift.
My picture maybe makes it worse than it is because it's a crappy pic I took rather than a professional pic like the two other boxes.
Second, December IPSY
This one is a whole other experience! The contents are amazing! This box included:
- NYX loose pearl eyeshadow (full size) in a very wearable shimmery beigey colour that suits my style.
- Mai Couture highlighter paper (25 sheets, half of full size) This is not the skimp 2 sheets of blush we got in Glymm, it's a really very generous sample! I loved the way the blush looked on my face so I have high hopes, I feel they have quality products even if it's not the type of thing I'd be interested in buying because of the price.
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil (2/3 of full size) I tried this and it's really buttery and nice to use. I had only tried cheap eye pencils and marker ones and this is better than both I think. Much more natural than marker ones and so much better to apply than cheap ones.
- Be a Bombshell lip gloss in a bright but very pretty red. It doesn't smell great but that doesn't last and it feels good on the lips so I love it! It's a colour that is pretty much the brightest that I would wear out and about so a great addition to my collection. I don't know if this is full size?
- Mirabelle primer for face and eyes (full size) Nice to have! I have close to no experience with primers so this feels pretty much like my Avon one does. I would've liked a primer exclusively for eyes but it's still cool.
Third, Julep with profile Bombshell
- Hilary: Full-coverage copper multi-dimensional glitter
- Cindy: Emerald green with gold micro-glitter metallic
- Instant Warming Foot Scrub: Cucumber mint scented scrub