Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yay, Sephora Order!

I didn't have a fantastic first experience with Sephora online because it was just so freakin' unbelievably slow to Canada! But really, I couldn't deny that other than the crazy amount of time it takes to get an order, it's pretty good because of the bonuses. 

I felt a need to put an order through since it's my birthday time of year and I was not going to go to a real-life Sephora store to get the Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo. Basically I had until today to make that order or I lost this gift - and I'd been wanting to try it! 

I ordered: 

- OCC lip tar (Memento)
- Sephora by OPI It's Real 19K Gold Top Coat
- Tarina Tarantino conditioning lip sheen (Floriculture)

with:

- birthday freebie (Fresh lip duo)
- 3 samples
- 9-piece mini kit (In the Glow)



For a total of 50$+ tax and shipping = 60$
For American readers, this isn't that great but we basically have a 20% mark-up so... yeah 

Click HERE to see the It Kit options. I think it's a really nice bonus to have on your order! 

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Congrats. I too placed a bday order and I'm so psyched to get it, when my mom brings it. I'll probably post about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at the It Kits and wow, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgawd a lip tar!! i put them on my christmas wishlist :)
    and wow that mini in the glow kit is a very nice plus! i totally agree that shipping is surprisingly slow but the promos are too hard to say no to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're "the" product lately, aren't they? I've seen swatches and seriously, it's awesome the pigmentation and everything. I'm worried about it being too much for me but I needed to try it and we all do a little extra on our birthday orders, don't we? lol

      Delete
  4. omg i want to make an order now! but do we have to pay the duties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, our Canadian prices are marked up to include all that stuff. The shipping is like 7.99$ I think or free for orders over 75$.

      Delete
  5. i've been wanting to try the OCC lip tars! excited to read your review of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so down with myself about my blog lately because I have posts I want to make that I just am not getting around to... I definitely hope to post about this order though!

      Delete
  6. OCC Lip Tars all the way! Hope we get to see what it looks like on you! I want Memento too!

    ReplyDelete