I got my two remaining subscription boxes almost at the same time this month... And they had a lot of the same contents!
Here's a look at this month's TOPBOX:
- China Glaze full size polish called "I'm Not Lion"
- This is A LOT like the nail polish I got in the Ipsy bag except without the longish green-blue bits. I think I like this better so I will gift the Nailtini one I think.
- Pari lip paint 4ml (full=5.5ml)
- This is almost a full size item even if it's very small. I'm happy about trying out such a true red colour on my lips and even if I will definitely not wear this on a regular basis, it's kinda nice to have.
- Benefit They're Real mascara 3g (full=8.5g)
- Same exact thing as I got in my Ipsy bag. I will probably keep it as backup. I would probably not be able to get through a mini tube of mascara before it becomes too old anyway so really having this is the same to me as having a full size (with less waste). Hopefully I like it.
- Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume sample 4ml
- I'm not a perfume person but this smells really great and I will wear it.
A pretty nice Topbox this month. I liked mine a lot last month too (loved the mask, loved the Vasanti scrub, enjoyed trying the Stila, stashed the shampoo and conditioner) so I am keeping the sub another month for sure :)
I'm really surprised about liking the perfume and really happy that I do. It's rare that a perfume sample will "make" a box. Normally I'd see it as a useless add-on but not this time. Good thing with the two "dupes".
If anyone wants to sub to Topbox, I would suggest using a referral link. I checked with a friend and she has a theory that people who use referral links get up the waiting list faster. I waited about 3-4 months (used a link) and she waited longer than I did to get her first box *after* me. I don't have my referral link since I'm doubting I'll stay on long enough to get 3 referrals for a free box but I could refer you to someone to be referred if you wanted! :)