Sunday, November 18, 2012

Quo Back to Basics + Tarina Tarantino Lip Sheen

These two products should belong in a different post since I did not get them at the same place at all (pharmacy vs Sephora's) but I used them both in the same picture so I will show them both together. 

Here's the Quo Back to Basics palette that I got for 25$. It's considered an Urban Decay Naked dupe but I don't own UD Naked and I'm not an eye-shadow expert (I'm less than amateur actually!) I'm finally starting to experiment a tiny bit with eyeshadows because of this palette though and I'm enjoying it!


 
The Tarina Tarantino conditioning lip sheen I got from Sephora is below. They're not selling Tarino Tarantino anymore but she will start selling cosmetics on her website soon. 
I love the packaging. A heavy, quality-feeling tube. The shade I got is called Floriculture and it's a pretty intense red with purpley feel too somehow. Anyway, it's way more than what I would normally wear on my lips and I'm not sure how much regular wear I will get out of this, but I have so many lip products now that even my "daily wear" shades are not actually getting daily wear! lol 
My makeup stash is getting pretty saturated with products of all kids. I will have to post about my stash 6 months later very soon. 



I freakin' love this packaging!
 

8 comments:

  1. great review.good to see you back in action.this lip sheen complments your skin so well.I love dupes.thankyou for sharing this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! My husband and daughter kinda hate the make up and I know most people I know wouldn't like it out of being used to seeing me with a natural look. I enjoy it though.

      Delete
  2. like the previous comment, i agree that the color looks great on you! i also got the Quo palette ... well my sister got it for me, so it is off limits until Christmas! i can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no it's too long to wait! I'm loving it and the quality seems really good to me.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh that Floriculture lipstick is beautiful, wish I ordered it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is incredible!! I've never seen such a close Naked dupe!! WOW thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a Canadian brand found in Shopper's Drug Mart or here in Quebec, at Pharmaprix.

      Delete
  5. Wow this is definitely a total UD dupe! Thank you so much for sharing! I'll be buying this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete