Monday, November 5, 2012

Julep November Box

I accidentally bought the monthly Julep box for November. OOPS. When I saw the choices, I found them interesting (never tried a suede finish) and when I saw my daughter's name, Nora,  in there, I decided to think about it for a day before skipping. Well, I forgot and here I am with a box. Not even the box with the Nora polish in it LOL

Here are the contents: 



I got:

- Amber, a goldenish suede
- Brit, a dark grey suede
- Pink grapefruit body frosting
- bonus: 3 packets of one-step polish remover pads

You may have noticed my polish describing skills have gone way down since my other posts... Well, I usually take the description from the website and now I can't find it. hahaha

Here's a picture of how whipped that body cream really is and I tried it and really enjoyed the smell and feeling of it. Very nice and I'm super happy to have it.


7 comments:

  1. that body frosting looks good enough to eat!!

    what do you actually do with body frosting? is it sort of like a cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a whipped body butter type of cream. Very yummy and concentrated and moisturizing.

      Delete
  2. Aww if you got yours, that means mine should be on its way!! So excited to wear the suedes. I played around with it at Sephora and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking!! It's coming!! The frosting looks great! I can't wait!

      Delete
  3. ooooooooo that scrub looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a moisturizer but yes, it's pretty darn yummy looking and smelling!

      Delete
  4. grrr i haven't received mine yet. i can't wait to try the body frosting... i love grapefruit scented products!!

    ReplyDelete