Sunday, October 28, 2012

WANTS - Physician Formula Ultra Smoothing Cashmere Wear Blush

(I'm so excited for tomorrow)

Onto the post:



I just find this blush so freakin' cute. I love the brightness of the colour and the darker strip in the middle too. I just want this blush in my tiny collection. I saw it a couple times and didn't get it though - I've been using incredible self restraint and I'm being super reasonable ;)

Isn't this the cutest blush though?! They have a similarly packaged bronzer too.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I think I saw this on sale at SDM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blush is adorable! I love when companies take the time to add little details to their products. It makes me feel all fancy when I'm just using drugstore products!

    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging on this and it makes it look like a high end brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this brand really does look high end with a lot of their products... I've never tried anything though.

      Delete
  4. I loved the packaging and the design so much that I got this blush. The quality does not match the design. It's rather hard so I need to use a fairly scratchy brush to pick up the product. What;s more the box looks good in pictures, in real life what seems to be suede turns out to be suede-like coated cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! Really good to know and that's a super reason to leave it in store shelves for me!

      Delete
  5. Ahh yes, I am a sucker for gorgeous packaging too.. just look at it this way.. once you dip your brush into it several times it will look like any ol' blush. ;) Did that help..? Didn't think so! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, combined with the packaging being cheaper than I thought (info from previous commenter Ladymoonlight) really does help and I doubt I will get it now!

      Delete
    2. We're here to help you save money, but we're mostly here to help you spend it. ;)

      Delete