Monday, October 8, 2012

WANTS - Beauty Blender

Thank you for commenting Meg from Beauty Box Canada because I had seen this product on a couple blogs and didn't really make the link between the patting motion of applying a BB cream and the way this product applies foundation. I had never seen it in use really.

Anyway, this is at the top of my "wants" list right now and I might just get it for my birthday. :D Hopefully I will find a cheaper alternative but so far it really seems like this one is superior to the others so I might just wanna go for the best.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention :)
    You can get some really nice cheaper alternatives from ebay or amazon just to get the idea before purchasing the actual beauty blender , however the quality of the beauty blender is worth every penny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a cheaper one off ebay and the Avon one as well (which is more like the Sonia Kashuk one). I'm really looking forward to trying them.

      Delete
  2. i keep on wondering whats so special about it.well i hope u get it and we get to read an honest review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a cheap one on ebay and it works fabulous! I did notice a big difference..because I hated the Maybelline BB cream until I used the blending sponge. Now it applys nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo, I'm so glad to hear it works that well. Can't wait to get it!

      Delete
  4. Ooooh I have been looking at trying one of those too! lol I forget who but I seen one of these somewhere, maybe a YouTube review about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend got one in her Birchbox & let me have it. I loved it so much, I ended up joining Birchbox & buying another beauty blender! I love it!

    ReplyDelete