Saturday, October 6, 2012

WANTS - BB cream patting machine thing


Found here: http://cosmetic-love.com/etude-house-precious-mineral-bb-dation-set.html

I don't know how to pat in BB cream... I can't seem to figure it out - maybe my hands aren't fast enough. This product is probably made for someone like me! I wish I knew the difference in the look of my face with a properly patted in BB cream vs my usual rubbing with fingers application because I might consider buying this if I knew it made a difference for me.

Until then, I won't splurge, but it seems pretty cool!! What do you think??

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, looks like one of these ingenious Asian inventions! Howevwe, I doubt it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great product for both foundation and BB cream is to invest in a Beauty Blender or a dupe such as the sonia kashuk sponge , lightly dampen the sponge and apply in a patting motion on your face, it is flawless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I've seen those and that's so true!!! I should try this type of applicator!

      Delete
    2. I swear by my beauty blender, especially for applying the Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation, as it is full coverage, sometimes depending on the formula I find BB creams and foundations super tricky to work with, but the beauty blender has NEVER let me down :) Highly recommended :)

      Delete
  3. I apply my BB creams with my hands and it works just fine!!

    ReplyDelete