Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweet Delight Divalicious Sample Box!!!

On Tuesday I bought one of the available seasonal Sweet Delight Divalicious boxes which sold in 57 minutes according to their website (CLICK to visit).

I ordered it on Tuesday, got the mailing notification on Wednesday and got it on Friday (though I picked it up Saturday... was in no rush, I thought it was something for my husband, oops!)

This sample box really impressed me! It contains samples from 20 different companies!!!! Some companies sent more than one sample and there were some full sized products included. It cost me 26$ including shipping which, according to the package, cost them 11$ so it's an amazing deal to get all this stuff and discover a lot of small homey companies. The box contains samples of all kinds from bath to body care to facial care to makeup to jewelry. There are many products that I cannot wait to try. I'm super excited but I have a certain level of anxiety about how I will manage to use them all and how to get the best experience from each sample.

Here's what I got:


Nice girly-looking packaging upon opening the box.

Sorry for the sideways, these are the three more well known brands. Revlon nails, Nisim cream and 3 John Frieda sample packets:


This is the body stuff in the picture underneath. The 5 packets on the bottom right are from SPAressource, 4-7ml each so very small samples but good to at least get an idea of a few of their products (this should've been in the picture with the more well-known brands). The 4 little bottles on the top right are from Simply Natural and I'm really looking forward to trying these. Other than that it's a scrub pot, a body butter pot, hair and body moisturizer packet, eye cream, scented soap and a body butter packet.

Another sideways picture, sorry! There's a lipstick, a solid perfume (looks like a lighter), a small packet of eye shadow (how to use it in this format? it seems pretty useless), a lip shimmer, a necklace, a ring and a cell phone charm.


Mentions


Since there was so much I got in this bag, I thought I'd say a little something about the products that initially stood out to me and that I'm most looking forward to.

The full-size Nisim International product was full size. To be applied a certain number of times after hair removal and claims to reduce hair growth by 10% per cycle and that the 90% that grows back grows back thinner and lighter (so really it appears more than 10% reduced).

Simply Natural sent four different samples from their holistic skin care products and I love the idea of a product being simple, natural and containing great, effective ingredients. I got a cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream. The products I got seem to be either for all skin types of dry skin types and a couple have anti-aging so they are with the right person since that's what I'm looking for!

Vivid Jewelry Design and I Candy Crystals sent neat jewelry that I like and find style. A necklace and ring respectively. Vivid Jewelry Design sent their necklace in a little bag which was a nice touch.

Ola sent a generous sample of cane sugar scrub which also has organic vanilla and ginger in it. I'm interested in scrubs since I haven't found one I really like a whole lot yet. I find the pot they sent the product in very professional and I'm looking forward to this.

Feminine Charms sent a nice sample of yummy body butter and they had a nice touch with a little ribbon on the bag that contained the pot of body butter. When I saw the card I thought I got mixed up since I got a cell phone charm but they don't make charms, they just have charm! :)

14 comments:

  1. WE got similiar items. Working on my post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got almost the same things as you:)

    http://beautyyreviews.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nisim rocks I have tested out there fast grow shampoo and it was amazzing! So hopefully u will love this as well!
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool- it sold out FAST! You may be sad to hear that I cancelled my glossybox subscription today. I am sad about it, but it was time for me to cancel one of my subs because I am just not as excited about them anymore! I like this one as it has such a great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good haul.i m impressed to hear about nisim.do review simply natural.i am looking for safe organic cosmetics and body care products these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even gotten around to trying it yet but have really been meaning to :$

      Delete
  6. Wow - cool box! I didn't get one this time around so will be living vicariously through all the unboxings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy moly, that's a lot of stuff!!! the donut charm is the cutest thing ever - that stood out to me the most haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get this one, but this looks great! You will be working through samples for a little while now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I see the post with the pics! Thanks. I'm still bummed I missed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pics suck because I had to take them at night. Seriously, working and winter arriving are super bad for my blog. Makes it so hard to take decent pics for the blog. Still haven't found enough light to take my Topbox pics and post about it.

      Delete
  10. Great box check out Sampler Village.. they have pretty good box's also.

    ReplyDelete