This is my first giveaway and I'm so excited to give back in thanks to everyone for supporting this hobby of mine that I have been having so much fun with in the past months since I started. The beauty blogging community is so great really and way more than I expected when I started this little blog of mine.
The giveaway open to everyone INTERNATIONALLY.
The prizes are:
A 5-polish collection by Barielle called New York Style:
Shades are: Big Apple Red, Central Park, Soho at Night, Fifth Avenue Boutique and Greenwich Village
Neutrogena Naturals fresh cleansing and make-up remover AND Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover:
There could be other little goodies included which remain to be determined! :)
You need to leave me a comment confirming these entries. It can be all in one comment or multiple ones, I will check them myself and individually note the entries to pick from a "hat".
1) You need to follow me with GFC for 1 entry. Leave me your name and email addy please.
2) You have the option of sharing this giveaway for 3 extra entries (you can share in one or all of these ways and I very much appreciate every single share but I will only give 3 extra entries total to allow people who are less active in social media a decent chance):
- Do a blog post - give me the link
- Share publicly on your blog FB page or personal account - give me the link
- Share on Twitter - give me the link
- For those without a blog, just refer one person to this giveaway - give me their name when
3) You have the option of commenting on any other post that I've written for 1 extra entry, just let me know which one in a comment to this post.
Total possible entries: 5
The giveaway ends on October 28th at midnight. Drawing will be on October 30th.
The winner will have 2 days to contact me back to claim the prize.
I will ship the package within the week following the closing of the giveaway and it will vary depending on when I am able to go across the border to ship from the US if the winner is not from Canada. I might have to ship it the slowest way without tracking depending on price, I will see.
Products are all new and unused. The nail polish was bought with my own money while the Neutrogena products are extras gotten from the factory where they make these. They are the same product as sold in stores.