Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Makeup Look

I'm pretty proud of myself today with my makeup. It's nothing fantastic, but for me, wow. lol

I used the blackish greyish colour from my new Quo Back to Basics palette to make the eyelids with a dab of L'Oreal Infalliable bluey grey. I used my Saudi Arabian powder kohl for the waterline... I used eyeliner for the tears. Concealer over my lips with my sweet tart lip butter. I wish I had some brighter lip colours but this is the brightest I own. I used the marker part of my Revlon lip stain to make the hearts under the tears... That's about it! (BB cream, bit of blush, mascara)

It's not impressive to say this, but this is my best ever makeup look! :D It's actually encouraging me to try new things day to day for eye shadows which I've been so far always hesitant to do. It took Halloween to get me to try something! 



And here is a rainbow from yesterday. Probably the best rainbow I've ever seen in my life - incredible! I'm all WOW, AMAZING, WOAH these days.


12 comments:

  1. LOL @ WOW, AMAZING, WOAH
    Love the rainbow.
    I think you look pretty darn good in the pics. You look good with dark shadow on your lids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow candice! it looks great - don't undersell yourself - you did a really fantastic job :)
    happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are really sweet, thanks so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing , + the rainbow to top it off - Beyond Beautiful <3
    Great job Candice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! You should experiment with darker shadows more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!

    http://sophisticated-sisters.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so cool! Hope you had a terrific Halloween! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh I love it!! I think it looks fantastic and *IS* creative! You're getting better and better all the time darling. You're so brave to continually share what you've been up to. I know you've posted how hubby feels about the beauty $$ wise..but how's he taking the experimenting and seeing you made up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband isn't really liking that a lot but he's not complaining too much and mostly just tells me it's not necessary for me to wear makeup and that I shouldn't worry about how I look. My latest picture on FB which I guess you've seen (?) he commented that I look weird on it... It was one of the more made up looks I've gone out with and one of his least favourites lol

      Delete
  9. that's cool! simple yet your Halloween makeup creates a touch of creepiness. Nice one. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete