Saturday, October 13, 2012

CC Creams

Move over BB creams, CC creams are coming?!

I JUST learned the wonder that is the BB cream and the beauty world brings me this?! Oh no! I must try this new trend NOW

CC creams are BB creams to the next level, like their name implies. From what I read, they are closer to the original concept of BB creams than current BB creams in that they focus on the skin benefits first and then on the makeup part of it. 

It seems that there is a lot of variation on the makeup part (aka coverage) of CC creams that are out. Some cover more than the average BB cream and some cover less like the drug store option that came out by Olay, but the key part of these CC creams is that they should improve the skin itself, not only the appearance of the skin. 

I also read that they are not as thick as BB creams normally are and so blend and spread more easily and evenly. I need to try these SO MUCH right now!! I really want to try the Rachel K CC cream a whole lot and I will probably have to find a way to get it even if I know I have enough BB cream to last me a couple years. I was really planning on using up my BB creams to the end but I really can't pass by the CC creams so BB's will have to move over a little while at least.

Who has tried CC creams? Which one and how was it? If you haven't, what do you think of the idea? 


You can CLICK HERE to go to one link I read about CC creams that I found good, useful and seemed up to date. 

8 comments:

  1. good post.i will do some research on CC creams. thank you for sharing Candice.
    is the cc cream, you use, any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually not not tried yet. I read that the Olay one is good but very sheer in coverage and the one I want to try is the Rachel K one.

      OOPS I wrote L'Oreal in my post, I will go edit that. It's Olay that came out with one.

      Delete
  2. I've heard of CC creams but I don't think they've been released in Australia yet. Well at least I haven't seen them! By the way, I found you through the beauty correspondent Facebook page. I love your blog! Love getting to know everyone a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first I'm hearing of this - thanks for the article! I'm still on the BB bandwagon but, as the beauty-crazed blogger that I am, I'd love to try CC creams in the future. Will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never heard of cc creams... very interesting! thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't yet heard of this! BTW..congrats on the growing success of your blog! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never heard of cc creams!!!

    ReplyDelete