Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30 Followers - THANK YOU



You guys just made my day by allowing me to hit 30 followers! Thank you so much for reading the things I write. To be honest, this isn't one of those "I write it for me" types of blogs. I write it for whoever wants to read it so I'm happy that this number is going up and I hope people are enjoying what I write on here!

I'm planning a giveaway for you guys! I just need to work out all the details before I go ahead and officially announce it so I need a couple weeks... 30 followers was kind of the magic number I was waiting for to really get in gear with planning a nice giveaway. I'm excited!

THANK YOU again to all of you guys. Keep reading please and feel free to share my blog with others, I love interacting with all of you.

6 comments: