Saturday, September 29, 2012

Regular Working Girl FOTD feat. L'Oreal Color Caresse in Sunset Angora

My 3rd day back at work:



I had on:

My baby AND

Face:

  • Etude House Precious Minerals Bright Fit BB Cream in Natural Beige (W13)
  • some bronzor for cheek definition, not sure if I put enough for it to show
  • Lippy Girl Organic Mineral Blush in Tongue in Cheek
Eyes: 
  • bronzor as eyeshadow
  • Tokidoki Perfetto eyeliner, very thin line for a natural look
  • Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara (I must review it, it is so much better than any mascara I have tried)
Lips:
  • L'Oreal Color Caresse in Sunset Angora, LOVE this colour

6 comments:

  1. back to work?so am i.Dressing up for work is fun aint it?nice look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you stayed at home? I'm actually finding getting dressed a bit frustrating since I haven't been shopping so much and don't have much to chose from. I just wear what seems OK and is clean and ready to be worn! lol

      I'm enjoying trying different lipsticks though :)

      Thanks for the comment about my baby :) He's such a cutie, this picture doesn't do him justice. He's his dad's twin though - looks completely Egyptian, not very Canadian!

      Delete
  2. your baby is so cute.looks like a pakistani baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so glowy and beautiful in this photo! the lip colour looks great on you. and baby is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so in love with this little man :)

      Delete
  4. Your son is so squishably cute!! You are such a doll and your makeup looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete