Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Glymm September 2012 Bag


Here is what I got in this month's Glymm bag. I'm a mix of disappointed and relieved. Kind of disappointed in the contents of the bag but relieved that I made the right decision by cancelling last month. I actually really thought that they were going to WOW me like they did in July and that I'd end up re-subbing after this bag but no. This is my last Glymm bag for real. 

Here are the products I receieved and how I'm feeling about 'em:
(the last product I give my thoughts on kind of seals the review for me) 


This is Dulces en Fuego whipped body creme. It smells like butter cookies which is kinda nice. I'm not unhappy about this product though the sample size is a bit small for body cream. If a person wants to cream themselves all up, this is a one-use sample I think. 


 LA Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover wet wipes. It seems like a nice product and I've wanted to try something by them so I'm not unhappy but again, only 2 wipes... Normally it's a 7-10 wipe package in a beauty box so I'd expect 3 to 5 of this higher end brand since it's individual packaging and eco-friendly. 


Evolvh shampoo and conditioner. I'm not a big fan of shampoo and conditioner because I don't have difficult hair but I will use it on my daughter as I do all hair products from these boxes. I find this to be a very decent sample size at 2 ounces per bottle. It's not the most exciting product for me but it's the one that "fits" best into a high end deluxe sample bag. I also love that they put both shampoo AND conditioner. 


Benta Berry cream. Who cares which one? It's a tiny 3ml Benta Berry cream like we got last month, even if it's not the same exact cream. I hated the one last month, it didn't absorb so it was utterly useless. I will try it but I have no desire to do so. It's a super disappointing sample that I almost feel insulted about! Why send us the same crap as last month?!

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who was super dissapointed with the beta berry cream last month! To be honest when I saw ur initial picture I litteraly rolled my eyes when I saw ANOTHER one of these useless products.

    Romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glymm totally did you wrong by sending you a duplicate sample within a months time! how embarrassing. the butter cookie cream sounds YUMMY but you're right in that it is a very small sample. I think you made the right call canceling, glymm cannot begin to compare to topbox and glossybox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty disappointing and I'm glad I'm not renewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I agree, and this month was my last with Glymm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fair! I only got 1 La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes!! Dislike how people get different boxes.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really weird. I'm sure they "forgot" or something. 1 is really pathetic... You can't even get a good feel for a product with 2 uses like we got.

      Delete
  6. Aw now I am not too excited to get mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wasn't too excited about this month's bag either... now i'm worried about my 1 year subscription. :(

    ReplyDelete