Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fabulous Blogger Friday - Sara Hassan

Go check it out for a better look at her website. 


This week's Fabulous Blogger is Sara Hassan of Sara Hassan's Blog, a Pakistani beauty blogger who posts great reviews of a wide variety of products as well as make-up tutorials (and she's really really talented) and some outfits as well.

I discovered this blog during Ramadan sometime which in non-Muslim time would be between mid-July and mid-August roughly and I've really been enjoying keeping up with it. I truly feel her dedication to having quality reviews every time by how she tries products thoroughly before posting about them and I really appreciate that. I also cannot get enough of her "looks", whether it's makeup or the occasional fashion post. Her blog is truly like a magazine with the style of it and the quality of her reviews and pictures.

I'd suggest you check out THIS neutral makeup look tutorial and THIS awesome outfit she had on for Eid for a taste, but make sure to look at her regular review posts too on her blog:

http://www.sarahassansblog.com

6 comments:

  1. I've always loved her blog! She is a beautiful woman and I love it when she does her outfits and accessories posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. I am truly honored. I can't thank you enough for your love and appreciation. I am on cloud nine! *e-hugs*

    Loads of love and prayers for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first found your blog because of Jayne actually! :) Thanks Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog and i am excited to go through it in more detail. :) i really love your fabulous blogger series, candice!

    ReplyDelete