Friday, September 21, 2012

Fabulous Blogger Friday - Gen with Beautiful Onyx and Mick



This week's fabulous blogger is Gen from Beautiful Onyx and Mick. In her blog named after her two kitties, Gen gives us a lot of great reviews of subscription boxes! Who doesn't love that? I actually subscribed to The Natural Beauty Box after reading her review of this box. I had not heard of it before this! I have also seen other boxes on her blog that I didn't know existed like The Soap Box (check out her GIVEAWAY here) and The Bubble Box and there was even a candy box and a more expensive makeup subscription box.

I say:

Visit her blog ASAP to find out more about boxes you might not know about, and even if you did, her reviews are always interesting. Support a fellow new blogger too as her blog is only about 1 month old at the moment and we want her to stay and continue to share some more since she seems like a really cool person on top of being a beauty box enthusiast :P

Visit at:

http://onyxandmick.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Isnt her blog great! Im living vicariously through her beauty box reviews!

    :) Chelsey @ my beauty full adventure
    industrialdimestoremagic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if its a faux pas to write on a post about your blog. But I am so awestruck and humbled and honoured to be on Fabulous Blogger Friday! I never thought I'd be featured on another beauty blog, ever. I have also met so many wonderful readers! I guess I'm trying to say thank you! And don't worry I plan to be around for awhile! :D (and I use exclamation marks too much!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not, I'm happy to see you here! I really love your blog :)

      Delete