Friday, September 7, 2012

Etude House CUTENESS

I know I've already posted about how I ordered things by Etude House (among other Korean brands) but I just can't get over the cuteness of some of their products. I have no idea how well these work or anything but seriously, I've only seen good reviews about this brand so I wanted to share some of the cuter products they offer.

Missing U Hand Creams - Endangered Animal Friends




 I got the Panda one:


Missing U Hand Creams - Bee Happy



Missing U Lip Balm - Bee Happy
I read a really good review on this so it's on the top of my list for the next time I buy from a Korean e-store.




MiniME Perfume Mist
Adorable!!




5 comments:

  1. awww all the things are very cute.i think i will order the hand cream with etude house bb cream.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post something about the one I got in the next couple weeks so stay tuned :)

      Delete
  2. i LOVE these!! if i wasn't on a ban, oh the damage i could do...

    ReplyDelete