Saturday, September 8, 2012

Befine Gentle Cleanser... One word: OUCH



I tried the Befine cleanser I got with the August Glossybox and immediately was weirded out by how watery it was. It's no thicker than actual water... That made it pretty awkward to deal with cause it's sliding through my fingers and into the sink... What a waste too! So I tried to foam it up between my hands and OMG THE PAIN from my eczema (lots of little cuts at the moment), it was stinging really badly. I tried to just apply to my face with one hand and I got some *near* my eyes (not IN them) and it was stinging... I really don't find this product gentle at all for that reason

I kind of gave up right then and used another cleanser to wash my face.

I can't review this product because it seems it was just not for me because of my eczema but I can say that I was pretty surprised in a pissed off way to have my hand and eyes sting so much from a gentle cleanser! And it's my impression that this product wouldn't last as long as it should because of the consistency which causes waste... I'm almost scared of trying the other products.

7 comments:

  1. OUCH! Hopefully if you decide to try them next time your experience will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God. that is exactly what i fear when trying out products.hope it wasnt very bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it didn't do anything bad to my skin itself except hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeks, i'm not too excited to try this cleanser now. gonna wait it out a little bit and try the other samples first, haha. i'm using the night cream right now and so far so good but i'm going to use it a little while longer before i post a review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the night cream yesterday and it was nice on contact and skin felt nice this morning... Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The expholiator with the almonds in it
    is really nice on skin as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, we had totally opposite experiences! I agree the consistency is more watery than I thought, but I definitely didn't experience the stinging hands like you did...

    ReplyDelete