Thursday, August 30, 2012

WANTS - Body by Burberry (perfume)



I don't own a single perfume because I generally hate them. I smell a perfume once in a while when I'm out and about and I almost always either say or think "pueh!" or at the very least "bof". This one, I smelled and actually thought, "hmmmm!".

I tried it and enjoyed smelling myself all day. It lasted until I got home that night and still smelled good to me. I've tried it about 4 or 5 times since then and I just cannot commit. If I was a perfume enthusiast I'd figure I just don't like it enough but for me, it means I like it enough that I keep coming back for the same one.

Has anyone smelled this or would someone want to go to the store and smell it and let me know what they think? lol I'm just worried it's a scent that I see completely differently than how others see it and want to or not, others smell your perfume more than you do. I'm paranoid about smelling weird - I can't even hang out with people who smell too strongly of icky perfumes.

I seriously think I love this perfume.


2 comments:

  1. hmmm interesting! i will definitely keep an eye out for it next time. will let you know then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favourites are Burberry Brit (from Burberry doh :P ) and Euphoria by Calvin Klein.

    ReplyDelete