- John Frieda Frizz-ease hair serum (24ml = 7.20$ worth)
- Dove visiblecare softening creme bodywash (200ml FULL SIZE = 5.99$ worth)
- Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue (30ml = 5.99$ worth)
- Eucerin calming cream (extra tiny 5ml = 0.30$ worth)
- Zoya nail polish (15ml FULL SIZE = 8.00$ worth)
- BeautySoClean sanitizer wipes (4 wipes = 1.04$ worth)
TOTAL WORTH: 28.52$
I saw two other boxes (Canadian Beauty and Frugal Elegance) and I did not get the Burt's Bees lip product that they got... I got the tiniest sample ever of cream for dry... face(?) instead. I did get a bigger Frizz-ease sample than Canadian Beauty but my product card said it should be full sized and it was not. I will contact Glossybox to see if the error was in my box or on the product card. I'm not complaining because the worth of this box is still high, but I'm curious for sure.
Here are some pics of three of the products:
|Have you ever seen such a tiny sample?|
|This is a good sample size at 24ml, it's half the full size product.|
|A look at my Zoya nail polish colour|
I'm happy with my box. The products are all usable for me and that's always a good thing. Glossybox seems to be going with high worth and low risk with their boxes by going with useful products that people mostly like using. Customers might not be as "wowed" with the selection as they might be with a higher risk box but they have lower chances of being disappointed as well, and the other positive of having useful, high-worth boxes is that they are easier to take over a longer period of subscription time.
Feel free to use my link on the right side of my blog to subscribe to Glossybox if you're interested!