Friday, August 31, 2012

Fabulous Blogger Friday - Musings of a Muse



This week's featured blog is Musings of a Muse. I feel like there's no review I cannot find on this blog! It's quite amazing the amount of products she tries out and reviews. To think that she actually does have a job outside of her beauty blog is quite mind boggling! She must be very hardworking.

I love how much I can trust her reviews because she really has tested out SO MANY products that she knows the difference between a good one and a bad one. Her "muse approved" rating is very helpful in being a stamp of her very well-researched and experienced approval.

The organization is very nice with everything perfectly tagged by company, product type, muse approved, etc. See below for a glance at her right sidebar. I wasn't able to capture the whole thing because there are SO MANY!


Any beauty lover needs to go see this blog and check out her reviews. As well as reviews, she posts all sorts of beauty updates on new products that are about to come out which is interesting as well. I originally found her blog while looking for Asian BB cream reviews and I love how many she has tried and all the products from outside the US (where she is) included in her reviews. 

Check it out at: 

http://www.musingsofamuse.com

3 comments:

  1. AW Thank you Candice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the shout out <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has some really thorough Skinfood reviews! Love her blog!

    ReplyDelete