Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun at the mascot festival - SAMPLES!


This is such a fun festival with over 60 mascots walking a stretch of Main street for 5 days. Businesses are on the streets so it's also a sidewalk sale (if you guys ever have those in your area) and it's got lots of freebies too! Here are my Jean Coutu sponsored freebies that I got just before the circus show yesterday.

 1 Tide pod, Maynards candies, a water bottle and a reusable bag.  

BEAUTY-related samples!
1) Burt's Bees full sized lip balm
2) Nivea (for men) Q10 anti-fatigue 15ml
3) Biore cleansing strip (same as I got in my Glossybox)
4) Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes (7 wipes)
5) Nivea shower creme soft shower cream (8ml)

I'm loving the lip balm, it's really refreshing! The Biore strip I'll try at the same time as my other one and make myself look like the woman in the picture (forehead and nose) and I'm pretty excited to try the make-up wipes. I wonder how good it is on eye make-up. Nivea cream seems like a pretty weak sample but anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment