Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulous Blogger Friday - Polished Indulgence

This week I want to recommend Polished Indulgence


This is post after post of nail polish colours and reviews. I love seeing all the different colours available and even though I don't wear polish very much, I love seeing what might look good on my hands. I even find nail polish colours to be a good source of inspiration for outfits sometimes (but that's a whole other thing).

Go check the blog out if you're at all interested in nail polish. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Candice! This is such an honor. :) I typically don't match outfits to my nails, but I've been told there's some merit to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is some merit to this fashion, but I also love the nails you do because of the colour combination that, nail or no nail could be used for outfits. Like an outfit containing some of the neon colours of this post I caught in the screen-shot. Or your most recent post with the beige accented by black. Even with bare nails those are awesome colour combinations!

    ReplyDelete